European Journal of Business and Management
2nd and 3rd Special Issue on Islamic Management and Business
Center for Research on Islamic Management and Business (CRIMB) and IISTE scheduled to publish their 2nd and 3rd special issue on Islamic Management and Business under European Journal of Business and Management. Academicians, researcher and practitioners are welcome to send their papers for this special issue following the submission guides of International Institute of Science Technology and Education (IISTE).
Special advantages for the authors and contributors
- We charge publication fees and consider them as Benevolent Charity from authors/contributors.
- Selected quality papers will be resubmitted in our agreed / consented ISI & SCOPUS Journals & Conferences proceeding duly for reprint to increase the author’s credibility.
- Each year we have a plan to offer Award for best three (3) papers.
- Authors will get adequate number of offprint of their respective paper.
- Advantages of highest IC Impact Factor 7.17 and USA based ISSN(online:2222-2839) & (printed: 2222-1905) and as the editorial body and research area cover its concerned hopefully this journal will be recognized from most universities of the Muslim world, like IIUM, IIUC, USIM, INSAIF, IUK, CU, UTM, KSA Universities & others.
Key dates for authors
- Submission deadline: Open up to Printing Decision
- Review result notification:
30th April, 2014
- Manuscripts should be prepared based on the IISTE paper standard template at www.iiste.org/Journals
- Authors should send the draft directly to with a title “Special Issue Islamic ManagementAnd Business
- submit your paper at: email@example.com and give one C.C to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please Click Here