Call for Paper of Two Business and Management Journal
- International Journal on Islamic Management and Business [ ISSN 2413-2330 (Online), ISSN 2520-4874(Print)].
- Special issue on- Islamic Management and Business under European Journal of Business and Management [ online:2222-2839 & printed: 2222-1905]
Center for Research on Islamic Management and Business (www.crimbbd.org) and IISTE scheduled to publish their 7th and 8th issues on Islamic Management and Business under European Journal of Business and Management. The Impact factor of this Journal is: 7.17. The links of the previous issues are:
Index of this journal: EBSCO (U.S.), Index Copernicus (Poland), Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (Pro Quest, U.S.), Journal TOCS (UK), PKP Open Archives Harvester (Canada), Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (Germany), Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Germany), SCI-Edge (U.S.), Open J-Gate (India)
OCLC World Cat (United States), Universe Digital Library (Malaysia), New Jour (Georgetown University Library, U.S.), Google Scholar.
Our newly hosted online and printed new version on this concept has been launched as- International Journal on Islamic Management and Business(IJIMB) [ ISSN 2413-2330 (Online), ISSN 2520-4874(Print)] is peer reviewed publication which areas of research, 1st, 2nd and 3rd issue and other information is available in our research center’s website: www.crimbbd.org. We are determined to enrich the new horizon of Business and management knowledge which is very needful for all types of Islamic organization.
Academicians, researcher and practitioners are welcome to send their papers with copy write for this special issue(under EJBM, Paper and online) as well in International Journal on Islamic Management and Business following our submission guides of Center for Research on Islamic Management and Business(CRIMB).The call for paper for our journal is now hosted on the journal’s homepage: www.crimbbd.org.
A) Areas of contribution: The following key areas are considered for the contributors
|1) ISLAMIC MANAGEMENT THEORY AND PRACTICES2) ISLAMIC MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS FOR EXCELLENCE3) ISLAMIC BANK MANAGEMENT
4) BUSINESS ETHICS AND ISLAM
5) ENLIGHTENED MARKETING AND ISLAM
6) T.Q.M. APPLICATION IN ISLAM
7) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
8) E-COMMERCE/E-CASH/E-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN ISLAM
9) ZAKAT AND TAX MANAGEMENT:AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
10) INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
11) ISLAMIC APPROACH IN MICRO FINANCE
12) CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) AND ISLAM
13) MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
14) PROSPECTS OF APPLYING ISLAMIC APPROACHES OF MANAGEMENT
15) TAKAFUL MANAGEMENT
16) ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN ISLAM
17) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
|18) STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE19) CONFLICT MANAGEMENT: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE20) MARKETING MANAGEMENT: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE21) LEADERSHIP AND MOTIVATION: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
22) HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT THROUGH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
23) INDUSTRIALIZATION THROUGH MODERN TECHNOLOGY IN ISLAM
24) HIGHTECH ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN MUSLIM NATION
25) TEACHING METHODOLOGY AND TECHNIQUES: AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVER
26) SPIRITUALITY or TASAWWBUF WITH TECHNOLOGY FOR MANAGERIAL EXCELLENCY.
27)HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT :AN ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE
28) INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN ISLAM
29) PROSPECTS OF APPLYING ISLAMIC APPROACHES OF MANAGEMENT
30) CASES STUDIES OF MUSLIM MANAGED ORGANIZATIONS
31) SYNTHESIS OF CONTEMPORARY MANAGEMENT AND ISLAMIC MANAGEMENT.
B) Submission Procedure
- manuscripts should be prepared based on the IISTE paper standard template at www.iiste.org/Journals, Paper sends directly to- firstname.lastname@example.org and one C.C to email@example.com
C) Editor of these Journal: Professor Dr. Md Golam Mohiuddin, Executive Director: Center for Research on Islamic Management and Business, (CRIMB), Permanent Staff: Professor, Department of Management, Islamic University, Kushtia, Bangladesh. Former Staff: Faculty of Management and Human Resource Development, University Technology Malaysia, (UTM), Johor Bahru, Malaysia. H/P: 01856644994, 01778835511
D) Detail Editorial Team
- i) Professor Datu Syed Othman Al Habshi, Vice Chancellor, The Global University of Islamic Finance , Malaysia.
- ii) Emeritus Professor Galib Hossain, Islamia College, Tamilnadu, India.
- iii) Professor Dr Abu Bakr Rafique, Pro Vice Chancellor, International Islamic University, Chittagong (IIUC).
- iv) Professor Dr Abu Bakar Hamid, Former Head, Marketing Department, University Technology Malaysia.
- v) Sultan S. M. Bokhari, Umm Al-Qura University – Makkah, Saudi-Arabia.
- vii) Prof. Dr. Abul Hasan M. Sadeq, Vice Chancellor, Asian University of Bangladesh.
- viii) Professor Dr Ataur Rahman, Department of Management Studies, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- ix) Professor J. M. Nuruddin Chowdury, Former Vice chancellor, Chittagong University, Bangladesh.
- X) Professor Dr Md Mosaraf Hossain, Former Dean, Business Faculty, Islamic University, Kushtia, Bangladesh.
- Xi) Professor Dr Abu Sina, Department of Accounting and Information System, IUK, Bangladesh.
- Xii) Professor Syed Mohammad Ather, Former Dean, FBA, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- Xiii) Abu Umar Faruq Ahmad, International Shariah Research Academy for Islamic Finance(ISRA).
- Xiv) Professor Ekrem Erdem, Dean of Faculty of Economics, Erciyes University ,Turkey.
- Xv) Professor Dr Md Mosharraf Hossain, Faculty of Business Administration, Jagannath University, Dhaka.
- Xvi) Professor Dr. (Mrs.) Zeeshan Amir , Faculty of Management and Research, Integral University, Lucknow.
- Xvii) Professor Dr. Farid Ahmed Sobhani, DBA, International Islamic University, Chittagong (IIUC), Bangladesh.
- Xviii) Dr. Ahmad Shukri , Human Resource Development Department, University Technology Malaysia.
- Xix) Professor Dr Abdul Hannan Sheikh, Department. of Management, Islamic University, Kushtia, Bangladesh.
- Xx) Professor Md Harunur Rashid, Former Chief, International Islamic University, Chittagong (IIUC), Bangladesh.
- Xix) Professor Dr Ruhul Amin, Department of Management, Islamic University Kushtia, Bangladesh.
- Xxi) Dr . Aslan Amat Senin, Faculty of Management, University Technology Malaysia, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- Xxii)Dr Md Abdul Jalil , Department Business Administration, International Islamic University,
- Xxiii) Dr. Jesmin Islam, Faculty of Business, Government and Law,University of Canberra, Australia
- xxiv)Magda Ismail A. Mohsin , The Global University of Islamic Finance, Kualalumpur, MALAYSIA
- Xxv) Md Shariful Haque, Department of Business Administration, International Islamic University, Chittagong.
- xxvi) Mrs Afroza Bulbul, Department of Business Administration, International Islamic University, Chittagong (IIUC)
- Xxii) Jahid Hossain Bhuaian, Department of Business Administration, Chittagong (IIUC),
E) Index of this Journal ( IC Impact Factor: 7.17, Following the Host Journal’s IF.)
The IC Impact factor value of this journal is 7.17